Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Wildlife Rescue Thornberrys




You turn my body into a whirling dance, while I kneel and bow to your secret desires.
ecstasy Take me, make me scream of pleasure and pain, I just question whether, if I'm still so overwhelming after ... when it's all over ...
clutching my anger, look at me straight in the eye as a sign of defiance and then raging, and let me hit another evil in the soul, the more is the pain more true and deep feeling that I feel in your absence.
The bruises on her body are only traces of your passage, I'm just furious love of our ingredients. Flags street leading in the limbo of hell.
So dodge and yearning inside me to steal the soul.
YOUR.

when it says the destination has the punctuality ', Liga was right.
In my case every second, every minute, sometimes fraction of seconds or roads used to due course led me to pass by the obvious reality, that you can not hide.
hope that even when a call is on the other side who has enough courage to tell it like it is.
but I found these words and smozzate, commas light traveling through the wire that brings the reality of inconsistency to weigh like stone, above the invisible thread of my patience.
I understood as a version you can change and can become (to like someone) even as support for a story that grows more legiadra strong and every day under the weight of the unspoken truths but known by both players, who are unaware, however, the comrades of my opponent.
Perhaps, in these cases, you realize that it is better left to win this battle (lost already too long, as it started with the wrong rules and ended with errors that could have been avoided). But do not you leave because you do not know how to play, or because you do not have ideas from which to draw to an end in checkmate, the game, but because you can not waste time "playing" if what is at stake as a reward, not is something very important.
You can not risk it all and for all time by flushing the pleasure of someone (who is' very fast) and for us runs far too slow. You can not dare to lose everything, including themselves and their dignity again and again and again, only for the utopia of a love that never really existed on the other side. Maybe it considered wrong mine? Maybe. The fact is that I believe in passion, are you, what you consume and does not make you 'think of anything else like this: I can not live without you.
I could not imagine a love divided in half. A love unspoken. Unrequited. A love ... that does not exist except nell'imamginario collective we have created from an early age.
I believe that when you say the phrase: "You can not do without each other" is because you can not do without the person who is always missing. We would like to have her on our side at every moment of our lives. If we are right, if we enjoy something, but if we are sad and cry. If something bad happens, but if we win all'enalotto. If we get hurt, but if we get a jump on the career ... Means being there when the morning you have dark circles because you have not slept well, of no mean trick when you go 'to sleep.
means take the best and even loving the worst above all of the other negative things.
dream of love as well as the exterior, as well as the gift, I can be donated.


0 comments:

Post a Comment