Sunday, February 6, 2011

Sms Message For New Born Baby




not use anything else
only your tongue, your hands
and try to track with invisible lines
of liquid essence
your desire is my
in me and that blends with your pleasure .
feeds, then, your eyes
screaming my name
between spasms of immense passion and pleasures
and when my plea
bathe my beautiful mound
inflicts up to creep
deep in the bowels
of my soul
to possess
as she belong to you ...
Plan and sweet my desire is felt on your body ... Slow and shrill it makes my cry ... Hot and sensual you hear is your breath that my ears ... Passionate and irrepressible presence that your pain gets inside me ... And close to you heart fast ... It 's just on fire ....
° "Le Sens du Contresens ..." °
We are the fantasy became reality, m'avvolgi whenever the will of me like lava down into the sea ... and thought, raped by the senses, that spreads violence in the black of night to make me your slave. My cry is strong and all-inclusive flight to the cry of your words to my ear and kidnaps your pleasure spreads my lips, the sea and flowers you collect all the flesh and explodes, and the burst stomach.
- "You enjoy it, my soul"
While exhaust, smoke from your cigarette smug ask:
- "You're always Me?
And the answer:
- "Say that again but with the sign of assertion, as it is the reality: t'appartengo."
- "You're just my baby."
"I'm going to reach you.
I never really posted and the physical distance is nothing compared to the separation of heart and mind that we have imposed in recent days.
I never served nodes, right? Sometimes, they are a useless trinket.
To hold your heart and body that is locked up I prefer to use your hands, knees, head, sometimes, the feet, you nailed my words, but my silence and waiting
that make you mine.
But still there is nothing to keep you better in your excitement, fear, curiosity.
of your love.
Non-contact, apart from that eye
know perfectly well that you want.
I'm going to reach ...... Sold my baby.
My slave.
Mia. "

0 comments:

Post a Comment