Friday, February 11, 2011

Best Buy Ipod Touch With Water Damage



S the mistake to confuse. You click on experiences.
sevono Sometimes, however, not words, just the obvious.
The obvious who was there (and who has always believed in being).
Who still is (and who should be there after what has made me go )
Who never will be (Despite what I gave him).
The nice thing is, when you see us in times of trouble you can get the alone.
So, on this day, I realized that becoming a mature person also means exercising the power to send fuck who says: "Call me when you need it."
So, just wait one more day to hug and thank those who every day there really is. Although time is never enough, even though the world is against us, even though it feels cold to the skin but our hearts just by being together, know how to warm up.
H discovered how to take drugs or an idiot, a fake sheep, a wolf disguised as well, an overgrown little boy who becomes' called man.
And I discovered what a beautiful person may have physical imperfections that make it really special.
was a mystery to me that now hath been revealed. Forgive me if you found me unprepared surprise after months and we can breathe, but I looked beyond the physical aspect, I could hear what your saying words, singing, to my heart. Words of love. And I feel
want to come back as I was at one time but rather improved ... In a strange form of sensuality and maturity that should make you turn your head to lead to a desire to stop: just to stay by my side.

0 comments:

Post a Comment