Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Volleyball Shoes For Flat Feet




E 'of a woman like me, that a man like you, says he can not do without.
Always ready, always humble, always docile, more submissive, sometimes panther hard on myself, never the man I choose to love.
Words can not express sensations. But the truth is that only with me are heaven and hell, the fleeting moment and the fantasies that you know you can achieve. Are like rays of sun that you want taste, when you want and how you want.
E 'of a girl like me, that a man like you, says he can not do without. Always a bit cheeky, ironic, funny, sad but with the mind of those who lost everything and is' nothing had happened. The thought of winning that haunts me still the fear of making mistakes, to suffer again and this time perhaps in the most irreparable.
But maybe not. In memory of the hardest emotions there is something on my skin will clear only with time.
have the fantasy that takes form in your private thoughts and then drive out to make room for someone else during your daily lives.
that I never wear out to dinner, have a coffee, a drink if not groped to fulfill your own erotic fantasy. The purpose of communication only serves to make me understand how much more you just want my body, and t'inebria also the idea of \u200b\u200bhaving my mind just for the sake of being able to subdue and bend it to your every desire.
But it's a lover like me, that a man like you can not do without. Wearing the weight of betrayal and doubt. You will find the courage to wear a mask every day, with the person you say to love and not wanting to leave.
wait, as the second boxer in the ring that what you send to KO the opponent. You would never do it.
Ending a relationship that does not satisfy you entirely, only to end up in limbo for YOUR pleasure? No.
Because I am the woman he wants but you can do fine without it.
I'm the one that exists only in your fantasies, outside, in the world, I'm just a girl who must grow and which still has much to learn.
So do not be surprised then, to be with Mature Women, which put them in front of their children or their career or their pleasures, rather than yours.
Why is it that these women are in love.
to be with me it takes courage, care is needed.
It takes the mystery and important issues.
Need pain and passion, possession and worship.
should never miss the caress and slap.
confidence, jealousy.
Above:
you must be a real man
to be with a woman like me.

People think the worst thing is losing a person whom you love.
is wrong.
The worst thing is to lose yourself while you want someone too well, forget that we too are important. (F. Volo)

0 comments:

Post a Comment