Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Club Car Vrs Yamaha Vrs Ezgo



Drugs or not?
Drugs light, medium or heavy, what is the difference?
If you call a drug effect will be and the reason is particular: the drug is serious.
The drug is' bad. The drug kills you!
Believe it or not (who makes' use) is so, play with death.
Then I ask myself, but that is beautiful in the "get high"?
I tried to "me" and "soft drugs".

With normal cigarettes (which I remember: even those are drug-even if in small doses as to be legalized and sold by the state-).
Now, apart from the fact that "smoking" is a really big word for me. I have always pretended to smoke cigarettes. Why I did not know and I do not aspire desperately to figure out how to do it.
I've seen it was me who pretend to see me around my smoking I was laughing at me and mocked by others. So rather than help me, please me, compliment me and ask me to teach my technique, I was teased as a clown who could not do something basic.
then, I might add, that nowadays, beyond the uncertainty initial doubts and fears, who mocks you is also ready to teach you to consume drugs.
I still "smoke" cigarettes (one per week if all goes well), but always pretending. This way of doing led me to have no dependence (smoking just to do something and often I also understand that mine is a waste of money and time), but is a bit like when you buy a stress ball (we know that but all the work we have bought or had in the past), I realized then that the drug is more a psychological than a physical one.

My sister has tried several times to stop smoking cigarettes with every method ever invented and existing there was never successful.
When I came to Rome, one day she realized that they were 4 days that did not smoke and I do not even feel the need. And he realized when he saw a tobacco shop.
I know it's a stupid example but it is the simple truth. Having lived
So I understand the collective thought among young people: drugs today is a new "sport" that can be practiced alone, but if a team is better, if you practice a sport that makes you "cool" but Figo is just that you're a madman is that any fallen in like everyone else.
If you do not know drug addicts is like when you run and run bad, we someone who will teach you how to do it better.
As a personal trainer in the gym, I'll definitely a custom t'aiuterà to drugs, but the truth is that t'aiuterà to die.
It is not a favor that makes you

- "So you will not be the most ridiculed, and you can easily prove to be a great, to be a winner because you know pull the coca / sai fumarti a reed grass really sucking !!!".
Smoking / Pull the point of not remembering anything, not be able to mumble words, it becomes all dummies, sheep, and as a mass moves from one disk to another to end up lying on the streets without knowing where or when or why .... I really do not see where is the buzz.
The buzz is when you come out, when we walk next door and know to avoid it SMART.
The buzz is the world that you know to create without outside help, without stimuli and send impulses to the brain as electrical discharges.
If you need this drive instead then you are a loser.
I do not think the case at the bottom if fate has it that you find a station on the road of "on-drug", maybe because your ego wants to test: approach to "prove" convinced that going to come out whenever you want, or you know go further, thereby making the first real step to becoming an adult?
The buzz is you. Do not allow a factor "chemical" to decide what to make of your life or you will become a subject of drugs!

0 comments:

Post a Comment