Tuesday, February 1, 2011

At Carmines Italian Grill The Hourly Wage



O is taken by her lover in Roissy.
is subjected to every kind of torture, he and other men of the castle.
The task is, through the abuse, including sexual violence and gratuitous (like the whips, belts, etc. ..), to teach the baby Or how to become a perfect slave sexually, mentally, physically.
A slave 24 / 7.
She agrees to undertake this journey for love.

- "For the love of kidney or someone else does not matter, that mattered was love."

For a mere trick of fate, once out of the castle was sold by her lover to his "friend / brother" Sir. Stephen.
He is much older, this makes him more experienced, more mature, harder and less docile.
Yet, despite everything, he will end up inadvertently fall on the same route of the slave.
More "O" proved to be able to cross to bear and all sorts of fancy to Sir. Stephen, the more he falls in love.
When she gets to the point of being branded the initials of her new lover, he yields to the majesty of love that "O" could prove to him.
for his demonstrations never silenced, never concealed.
for tests and to overcome those things that even he has ever been able to bear, as having to share with other men, or go with other women.
A Sir. Stephen did not care and never will matter more than any other woman,
for him, "O" will always be the only one.
The first single, the last one.
The other will be games for their pleasure.
Not just his.
So it was that Sir Stephen became a slave of love she feels for the little "O".

I'm like O.
tried that love.
thought I had found it.
It was so convinced, to dream every day that the relationship
become eternal and exactly as described in the book.
love to be loved.
Become single.
The latest.
E 'was only a dream, a silly utopia.
But I'll never stop believing.





Also tonight, the words were there, still, sopese, among those who sighs and looks (do not know why) I would rather avoid.
- "It 's still in your life, right?"
How not to notice.
How to hide it.
The wounds are made because you remain on the skin and looking at them because you can understand the pain you felt while those who did was he of whom you fidavi blindly.
So when I see you, I think, I wonder: how can I trust again?

Plus takes the field that you're limited by. With your small step, your smile, that call on time, to resent those promises now repeated too many times, your troubles, your children, work.
The truth, love, is that I was disappointed, hurt, destroyed.
The initial disappointment has resulted from my past mistakes.
The Hurt by ' stumbling block that I mistakenly did it again today in my past.
Finally, were destroyed by the fear of not even I can do this time, of not being up, not worth enough to claim the happiness of a couple who love one another timeless. So, voluntarily, I hide my "rat face" behind your Kefia.
while smiling and looking back you'll see my shadow away from you.
Never enough.

- "I'm not telling .... but never though, however, by going away .... however ............ away!"
Careful, do not say much, but my silence screams to you all that you know ..

0 comments:

Post a Comment