Saturday, February 12, 2011

Why Water Moved Into The Respirometers Pipettes




... one day you told me "do not do the child"
and you gave me your maturity
today and told me "you're the perfect woman for me"
and I are giving away your years to come ...
This week we reflected on how much we have changed from when we are trying to unite our lives.
It 's true, with you is different. Unlike before, different from all other mainly by the past.
But the discomfort, difficulties and pains of my past, must be just memories left behind.
Inside to love, to any love, can not be there moments "heavy".
Sooner or later they come, but the tests by which we measure the love and ourselves.
So you know, I like to put here all my thoughts, my every moment. Too easy to write only of the joy that flows through you, and it is unstoppable.
It 's more difficult to speak of a pain, because the one you want to take more distance.
But believe me, it's been in our times I met your hard heart. Really. Deeply. I felt close to the smell of pain, but I also heard your arms and hold me close.
It is not easy to live, this love of ours, and I do not speak of the distance (nonexistent), you know, but really we arrived too late in the lives of each other, in spite of this we for both, for us who believe that true, because the will to live I feel, I feel my will but yours too.
I have said many things during this time, but I'm about to tell you, even if you heard from me a thousand times, is the most important thing, and I know you know understand perfectly:
The only thing that makes me sad right now and I miss it: THE COURAGE!
It 's true I do not live well this story, I do not live well on that day that will come with joy and happiness, because I lack the courage to let go, to fall and not know me evil, for you will be there ready to take your arms or wounds or cure me fly with me.
So today I decided I want to love you for what you are, to make you happy, to erase from your face that look sad, worried, when you see the obstacles along the way that will not let you go fast.
This is why I jump through hoops to get next, to give you that smile that greeted me from the first day I saw you and you've decided that I was the right one. You're allowed to grow in me the hope to see you every day, the need to color my thoughts with memories of you in every moment of my life.
Because the truth, love, is you, only you, can you make me feel female you can make me a woman, can you make me want to be in YOUR!

0 comments:

Post a Comment