Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Slogan Bring Christianity



I was kindly asked to write something in English, as part of my audience comes from the USA, England, and even Tokyo, Australia, Switzerland, etc ... Actually, I always wanted to increase my high culture to a language is so widespread and known as English. So I thank my fans, who (with lots of patience), each time everything from Italian to translate their language. Simplify your life with them, writing from time to time some of my thoughts in English.

  I have found to be a tempter. Only with a look, I managed to pick up sensations and feelings to those who wanted. As the grip of a time overseas, I even push the voice and thought, that border crossing that leads to ecstasy, the greed, lust. Someone can not do without me. Any one else has, broadly speaking, to be out of my life. But sometimes, my only desire is to be interpreted as you see fit, as my nature intended.

So one day I know, who I now want only rarely and only when it suits them to get what he wants and knows he can get, I know that one day this man will say (just me): "At the end of two years have passed, but still I try and think about it. What I miss about her? I miss especially the future. In the sense that I miss all the things that still do not know and would like to find her. I miss it what we could live together. " It 's always stronger than me ... It always has been. Because he had only one word to hurt me. In fact, even less: a word unsaid, a silence, a pause. A glance elsewhere. I could scream and squirm for hours, go to the injuries, while he had only to lie down for a little grimace, made a corner of the lip. Over time I realized that this is also the love, the most reprehensible time in every way and you turn up to lose his breath, before the person who should fill you with joy. So I found out how you can become brittle and form their own character, make him less docile and more demanding. What should bow to the floor only wrinkles that appear on the face, forms of happiness that you flashed in his head, the sign that love, the real one, as is done with tears, with as much joy.
Eventually I want to live like a 60 year old movie ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment