Thursday, February 10, 2011

You Kurosaki Platinum Box Xi



A urns my desire for you, already infinite, letting me slip through your fingers like rain.
Give land of discovery, to ignore boundaries, trembling and obedient to your every step.
penetrated my secret ways, granted only to you, in your repeated paths.
Inducimi, between moans your name to sing, to be desired of being breached in the middle button of your wave and my lips, trembling with pleasure, the tender will be required shelter of a warm sea of \u200b\u200byour passion.
S ulla my skin to eyes closed and stars in between of quest'avverso heart, I browse feelings fading, leaving scroll , like a sail, drown in your fragrance.
Your absence is my hope, there's no way inlay that for your smile and when snow melts around me and through the mist, an echo of your name follow perennial to get to that love that so much want and not know that you have.
my buttocks ... which to me such a big flaw ... for you are the place where the imagination goes wild ... my soft grooves and round .. you hold and grab .. gently caress that ... like a feather on the velvet .. that consumption and indecency with a passion .. against your pelvis ... with your lips ... with your hands ...
Surrounded by my clothes members .. tease our uncontrolled desires more ... when I walk and I'm back with his head down .. when I go upstairs and do it carefully on your order .. and I feel your gaze that is greedy of me .. wandering from my back to the round shapes ... I bare ... I violent ... I profane ... wherever we are ... even in a park where just us ... and where I would catch me again and I sbattessi against the walls covered with written ... with my hair in your hands ... and my beautiful buttocks against your belly ... place of perdition ... delusion to my senses ...
- "There is no part that you have to hide ... everything about you is beautiful and exciting for me ... This is not enough Sold my baby? "
V ecchi ... I told thee 's love. You said you love me.
My body asked passion. Your body has responded powerful.
as the root of that tree we built together ...
A full of flavors and fragrances
ancient and dark forests
sites, homes, fireplaces turn
leaves to be collected, smiles spread
but we made it
same and different
lovers distracted time
that fail to melt the node
that links the heart to the soul
of both other
towards the same path
because, together, we admire the same horizon.


I the black turtleneck sweater you can wear forever, it is elegant, it should be 'in fashion, style very Daniel Craig .
- "Hello Toad. always a bad thing? You have not turned into a woman?"
You're right, you're like Gilgamesh, you will not lose never your (few) quality.
They are immortal.

0 comments:

Post a Comment