Sunday, February 6, 2011

Change Lock Abandoned Apartment




Since I know you understand ...
... that nothing of what we want is easy to get ...
... that if I want you and also you want me then one day we will.
... that when I know better understand that the only joy for me is to help those who love you.
... I'm fond of. What am I saying? I think I'm falling in love.
... to me that this step is important because it means near you.
... especially now that I want to be there and not just when things will get better.

"I know that many things are hard to understand. Everything passes. Even the moment. Even if you gave me all the happiness in this world I feel more connected to you. Already they are in any case. And I want nothing can ruin a bright future that awaits us all ... "


I will have patience with us ... everything has its time, as the slow flow of minutes separating us together even more. I know I'm in your thoughts constantly, I know you hear certain songs you are with me.
We will live a beautiful sunny day ... waiting for people to see and live the "beautiful future together "....

0 comments:

Post a Comment