Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Fake Muscle Costume Tee Shirts



  • him: "chilly the bench eh?"
  • Me: "What happened this morning??"
When forced to hear him begin to understand whistles for flasks ...
  • him: "You have beautiful eyes"
  • Me: "Oh, just those??"
  • Him: "No, come on, even the breast!"
Ride.
When forced to realize How long it fascinating ...
time to leave approaches. Curse the minutes always run too fast, like a truck to 120 per hour!
M'avvicino to greet him innocently ... but I do not have time to give him her cheek that clings to my lips, furiously ripping me a kiss 60 years ..
Sometimes, the only thing that really cares about something
the only thing that we know not resist
is the only thing we can not do without.

In recent days, have stirred vehement criticism of me to drag my figure at the injustice of the situation.
reprehensible act, but the stereotypical person from which such vituberanze come.
Some know the extent of their revenge.
Others find they can forgive, without rinpianti of doing it ...
I look for my answer, the only question that torments me.
until I find what I seek,
long as he remains with the dilemma of things unexplained,
not stop living, I will not stop searching.

0 comments:

Post a Comment