Sunday, January 30, 2011

Swallowing Live Animals Stomach



not easy to talk to you, when time just slips away and your absence dominates every moment of my day.
Yes, I admit ... when your eye comes to mind later in ecstasy, I feel shivers down the body that make me feel alive. But I dropped in a game, your, which is becoming more dangerous, overwhelming, fatal ... but a conviction that I would not trade for anything in the world and now you know why?
Because thou hast revived the soul, you made me smile, zest for life and the importance of understanding that certain relationships should be taken calmly and delight, with all the time and reason in the world.
So I figured out how to talk to you ... leaving the heart to write ...

Surely you will be the first one that I will never forget ...
You're my good luck or the price I feel I pay ...
You're Liga's songs that I sing forever here, but you're also the air in summer, cold winter, the beautiful spring and autumn magic, one where it all began.
You know me slavery and freedom ... You can create bright days or buii.
You are the mirror where I can reflect the real me and my ideas ...
You are intrasigente and unpredictable.
You are perhaps too much love since the shadow back to the past until next Starmie overcome all fear ...
You're the only one that I will not give up, surviving next to you, for years fought adversity and future ...
You are smiles and tears to take shape in my dreams .........
Thou art form and madness, magic in the coherence, reality in fiction ...
're the exception to the rule not described, but never deducted alive.
you the timeless fossil dug, filled with memories, wisdom and culture.
Are you a book from which I draw the words you read, your thoughts can only make me proud of my life belong to you and grateful to have you put in my way unconsciously.
hence my silence to say your name, or probably will not need to do it because you already know that I speak only of you.
If you doubt, if you think about it too, if you ask too much then it means that I do not know enough ..... Maybe you never really know.


0 comments:

Post a Comment