Friday, January 28, 2011

How Much Is 1mb Of Data Usage



He writes at times to forget, others because you have to tell. Roads seen, anime crossed with our dreams, skidding tough, maybe you write for the cold or felt the emptiness that fills. But sometimes you write because you have no more than this half ...
A direct way to put a road between the soul, the heart and the words, read many times that maybe they know of a distinctly different flavor.
your eyes I knew white ice. Your hands, touch, had the marks of those who in time has already 'had to take the worst of life. Now you expect only the best.
are days when I touch with my hand winding change. Radical. This may owe to the fact that m'influenzi life, even if you believe anything. Yet it is so. I will be more natural woman with the charm of libido and I'd never thought of having, or that maybe I had forgotten?
I do not know ... I just know that your eyes could not even time to break away from mine, that I watched you proud. E 'damn true: beauty has nothing to talk about the emotions, the ways, words and even the silences. And he looks slow, endless. "Make a fool ......... stupid rat face ....."
Sure enough, when I feel I'm sad, not to do it. When I hear that gladly would throw in the towel just to rest a bit 'mind in a long day of sleep .. come to make me laugh.
additions to teach, give orders, delicious. You get to make you feel when you need it, and when you want to miss. You arrive at the point groped the only possible approach you think might get closer to you, that of jealousy. Ma .. you know ... now I am resigned to your troubles ...
And now I pray you kiss me again, as had been the first time. When your hands, grabbed my head, my body ... sweeping away the uncertainty, innocence, fear, remembrance and the indifferent gaze of passers-by ... I felt your flavor mix with my ... Closed our eyes because we like living a dream ........... So kiss me again with that your coat is always open, closed because you do not like .. as time steals second that emotion of a string around my left arm they will carry the words .........
... But you also take away my lipstick ...
Esauritissima ........

0 comments:

Post a Comment