Saturday, January 22, 2011

Size Of Blue Trojan Condoms



Sometimes, a false step is to figure out how to walk and after you take away ... Need a stumbling block, then put one foot behind the other and do not fall, no more, this time to find a balance and learn to walk well alone. And it is a great achievement. I hardly think that now, except the memories.

Many times, I prefer food with silence, the fantasies of those who think they know me really. Yes, because I want to see how far they go in imagine my form and then advise them to a short career. How much is enough
but the silence? How to tell where the line is thin between net and shut up and leave out the truth?

I do not omit the truth. If someone asks I say sincerely. I have nothing to lose, but to someone that's not enough, and then you just have to remain silent, continuing for a minimum one-way road ahead is that of life. Also because, let's face it bluntly, who really loves you there's always been and always will be. There's even before you. And there is no line or unwillingly, there not to love or accept you for who you are. There is just, and will follow you wherever you'd like too.

So to you, I can only give a sincere advice:

If you want to be happy, if you want to be free, learn to love. To love and be loved. Learn to trust, even if you fall and make you fall a thousand times. Learn to fly with the feelings and heart, learn to appreciate the little things and big things. Learn to reciprocate without fear of rediscovering lost or too fragile and emotional ... but above all, to enjoy what you get in this, stop thinking the past or the future. Build yourself only with the person next to you.

But I'm just a girl who still has much to learn to grow.

"I will remember you for life, and you'll remember me. Just as we remember the twilight, window wet with rain, things that we will always with us because we can not have them. "
(Brida - Paulo Coelho)


0 comments:

Post a Comment