Friday, January 21, 2011

How To Make Orange Juice With A Blener




Reflection of real, symbolic, BDSM relationship.

have a BDSM relationship, by a slave, is to have the constant fear of disappointment and emotional hurt that may result from the failure of that relationship. However I understand that experience is more than understandable anxiety and fear, considering the fact that it gives your body, your spirit, your heart and your love in the hands of someone else.
A frightening prospect that raises the fear of physical suffering but also mental.
This is certainly true during the initial phase and for people who engage for the first time, but also for all those who have just completed a "story" catastrophic permeated with the memory of pain, suffering and distress.
For one, however, feels dominant, then the whole difficulty lies in neutralizing the guards and the defensive barriers that traumas and fears that have passed have brought forth in the slave, doing everything possible not to rise again in the new report. ;
But since every single report, the systematic comparison and reproduction are not applicable or desirable. The Ruling does not suffer the burden of past experience, but will have to know to ensure the existence and reinsurance, decolpevolizzare and rebuild on the ruins of the sometimes painful past.
It therefore has a unique responsibility, very difficult to Faced with this task, and the fear he generates. It is only through communication that the fears will begin to dissipate ... ..
The slave, for its part, has the responsibility to communicate his concerns are the dominant to listen, take account, understanding and reassuring. It should be reiterated that a collar is not a guarantee that that relationship will remain forever.
BDSM relationships are very personal and are built on a progressive development through the expansion of each entity. Thus, the changes sometimes lead to separations and new wounds as the mutual adaptation is not adequate. Once past the barrier of choice and the gift to another, which is not quite simple, the risk of disappointment is still lurking. Perhaps it is good to hope that during the evolution of a pair is just growing together in every area and the role that can be aspirated to a lasting relationship and less painful to break.
I waited in the realm of pleasure, where my fantasies with you materialize.
you look inside of me where you are the absolute master of my excitement.
T'addenterò and continue to do so, because it's easy to live my life with you when you're next.
forbidden dreams I want to know that some can achieve only by your side.
Other still unknown and unexplored.
So, naively, I would like your breath, feel like a flame that burns me up.
like your wicked thoughts, your dream, your intimacy.
I want to be your object, your wife, your lover, your slave.
like your skin wound, the envy of my past, the temptation of a transformed remorse.
like seeing the dark, fear of a caress, a tear of joy, the 'orgasm prohibited.
I want you to be Me, the only madness of my forgiveness.
Yesterday I wanted to talk to you, the words were there, hanging on the tip of my tongue, to tell you that I felt lost, I felt insecure, I felt weary of the situation, you understand me now, without hesitation, without too many unnecessary words.

Do you understand that I needed protection, attention, that you were present.
And you've been there. Grossly, but you've been there.

0 comments:

Post a Comment