Thursday, March 3, 2011

Where To Order Thornless Tart Blackberries



Stupid, stupid, stupid.
'm hurt, I notice many times eh .....
There is no way ...... but that's because I miss you !!!!!!!!!
But I know I'm always with you, in your mind there is always me .....
Your laughter, your way and to provoke those messages, such as calling ...... ready in the morning when the sun comes up from our window.
're looking to try a panic, you're beautiful inside and out !!!!!! The night will also be young, the TV I did not change anything, not to mention the sadness that makes me 'that funny, but here ..... miss you ...... six high school I was looking for, you are the way to go sooner or later parallel .... scemotto sweet dear, you're on antiques, but with a beauty and infinite depth ............ I can not wait to feel your hands caressing my skin ...... But I have to have just a stupid air when I'm with you ....
Yes ... your "Adorable Stupid. Stupid. Stupid ."...............

0 comments:

Post a Comment